Abortion / Pregnancy Termination Service
Services - Abortion / termination of Pregnancy
We Help You Abort / Terminate an un-wanted pregnancy Today. That is what we do for you, especially if you stay around Gauteng. It is very quick and pain free. It is 98% successful. Let us Help You Today.
In South Africa, approximately 200,000 terminations of pregnancy are performed each year. This procedure is legal under certain circumstances. The procedure is one of the safest operations, and up to 20 weeks, is safer than giving birth.
How do I make an appointment for an abortion? If you would like to make an appointment for a pregnancy termination, contact the Doctor .
When you call a receptionist will pick up your phone and give you an appointment.
- It is not necessary to have a doctors referral in order to have a termination
- Please reconfirm your appointment as requested by the receptionist
Any of the following conditions means that will shall not be able to go ahead with the abortion / termination of pregnancy:
- Haemorrhagic/bleeding disorder
- Inherited porphyria
- Severe anaemia
- Long term anticoagulant therapy
- Corticosteroid therapy
- Confirmed or suspected ectopic (tubal) pregnancy
- Allergy to the abortion pillor prostoglandin like medicine
- IUD in place — this must be removed first
- Irritable bowel disease or uncontrolled bowel disease (eg severe diarrhoea, Crohn’s disease)
- Serious systemic illness (eg severe liver disease, heart disease, kidney failure, uncontrolled seizure disorders)
- Serious pelvic infection
The Process is very quick and painless.
Choice Abortion / Termination of Pregnancy
We conduct abortion on demand up to the twelfth week (three months) of pregnancy.
Abortion is a process of ending a pregnancy.
If pregnancy is confirmed and is below twelve weeks, then abortion pills are best to expel the contents of the uterus.
Abortion pill is widely known as RU-486. RU stands for Roussel-Uclaf (the initials of the pharmaceutical company) and 486 is a lab serial number.
Using abortion pill is a type of abortion that can be performed using a combination or a single pill of two medications, mifepristone and misoprostol.
These two pills can terminate pregnancy in about four hours. It is safe and effective when used within twelve weeks of pregnancy.
These medicines are either taken orally or vaginally.
Mifepristone blocks the hormone progesterone levels that are needed to maintain a successful pregnancy.
Due to the blockage of this hormone, the uterine lining begins to shed, the cervix get soften and bleeding (an indication of abortion) may occur. This is when the termination of pregnancy is taking place and it is within three to four hours of taking the pills and you are done.
The bleeding may be light much like spotting towards the end of a menstrual period or heavy bleeding.